Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cica Ghost's Strawberryland

Some of the earliest conversations I had with Paige were about Cica Ghost's installations, so I always associate her work with the beginning of our relationship.  Especially "Little Town".  I have really warm flashbulb memories of visiting that one with her.  (Also, some really nice snapshots.)

We hadn't been to an art installation of any kind in a while.  It was nice that a Cica Ghost installation got us back into the swing of things.  Her new one is called Strawberryland and it seems to be an exploration of color and scale.

Here are some pictures of the experience.  (More after the jump.)

Paige naps precariously on a rooster as I try to figure out how we are going to get down.

Paige, get out of that paint pot.  You cannot turn into a squid in this game!
I'm in a yellow mood, even though I'm not sure what kind of mood yellow represents.
I stole this composition from Paige because it's such a good one.
Laundry can be such a big chore.
Strawberries of Unusual Size.  The color coordination with the environment was accidental.
I hope it doesn't roll on us.

1 comment: