Monday, April 11, 2016

Give Your Feet the Freedom

Roller skaters celebrate the disco way
Give your feet the freedom
Let's bounce today

A little while back at an event, I can't remember which, I picked up an amazing skating HUD from Body Language SLC and immediately fell in love with it.  It was one of my favorite purchases in SL recently. 

For a few days, I didn't even want to take the HUD off!  I skated all over the place.

For today's entry, I put together an outfit, tied up my skates, and rolled over to Crestwick Island.  (I think I'll be doing a more extensive entry on Crestwick in the future.)

As usual, more pictures (and a style card) after the jump.  (Or maybe in this case, the bounce.)


 


Body:  Maitreya -- Lara V3.5
Skin:  Pink Fuel -- Harley v2 (Crystal)
Hands: Slink -- Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.5 (Casual)
Eyes:  FATE -- FATEeyes 3.0
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ -- Lexis Mesh Hair (Gingerbread)
 
Skate HUD: Body Language SLC -- Skate Skate AO
 
Glasses:  SORGO -- GAWD Shades / Black
Left Bracelet: Izzie's -- Hair Tie Bracelet (Colors)
Right Bracelet: Izzie's -- Braid Bracelet (Brown)
 
T-Shirt: Sympathy Clothing Co. -- Dirty Deeds T-Shirt
Shorts: Blueberry -- Ripped Denim Shorts (No Belt)
Socks: Izzie's -- Tube Socks (White)
Skates: {sallie} -- Vintage Rollers (White Leather)

No comments:

Post a Comment